Leave a legacy that saves lives
When you make a planned gift to Barrow Neurological Foundation you are supporting a future at Barrow that includes discoveries in the laboratory, medical training for doctors and nurses and enhanced patient care. By including Barrow in your estate plans, you are helping save the lives of those diagnosed with brain and spine conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, brain tumors, aneurysms and stroke.
Making a legacy gift is a meaningful decision each person makes in their own financial planning process, taking into account their philanthropic wishes and values. For some, it is a way to ensure their memory lives on through the research, program or education they support. For others, it is a way to ensure that Barrow Neurological Institute is able to continue its life-changing and life-saving work in the future.
Regardless of the intention, making a legacy gift also has practical benefits. It is a way to ease the tax implications that come with the transfer of one’s estate to surviving relatives.
Planned gifts can include:
- Charitable trusts
- Life insurance
- Beneficiary designation for retirement accounts
Your planned gift to Barrow Neurological Foundation entitles you to membership in the Legacy Circle, a giving society for benefactors who have committed to including Barrow in their gift plans. Legacy Circle members are ensuring innovation in patient care, medical research and education continue at Barrow for future generations.
Benefits of a legacy gift may include:
- Access to the Friends of the Foundation patient concierge program
- Recognition as a member in donor communication materials
- Invitations to special events hosted by the foundation
- Regular updates on the latest Barrow news
- A subscription to our annual magazine
- Tax avoidance on the funds donated
- Knowing that you’re making a difference for patients and families fighting devastating neurological diseases
A legacy gift of any size is appreciated. Take the time to consider your options and plan your gift in consultation with your family, lawyer or financial and/or tax advisor.
For more information on how you can build your legacy, please contact us or call 602.406.3041.