Leave a legacy that saves lives
When you make a planned gift to Barrow Neurological Foundation you are supporting a future at Barrow that includes discoveries in the laboratory, medical training for doctors and nurses and enhanced patient care. By including Barrow in your estate plans, you are helping save the lives of those diagnosed with brain and spine conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, brain tumors, aneurysms and stroke.
Regardless of the intention, making a legacy gift also has practical benefits. It can be a way to ease the tax implications that come with the transfer of one’s estate to surviving relatives.
Planned gifts can include:
- Gifts in a will or estate plan
- Charitable trusts
- Life insurance
- Beneficiary designation for retirement accounts
Your planned gift to Barrow Neurological Foundation entitles you to membership in the Barrow Legacy Society. Barrow Legacy Society members are ensuring innovation in patient care, medical research and education continue at Barrow for future generations.
Benefits of a legacy gift may include:
- Recognition as a member in donor communication materials
- Invitations to special events hosted by the foundation
- Regular updates on the latest Barrow news
- Personalized assistance with scheduling appointments with physicians and assistance receiving medical records
- Knowing that you’re making a difference for patients and families fighting devastating neurological diseases
A legacy gift of any size is appreciated. Take the time to consider your options and plan your gift in consultation with your family, lawyer or financial and/or tax advisor.
If you have questions or need assistance making your gift, please contact Robyn Nebrich-Duda at (602) 406-1037 or Robyn.Nebrich-Duda@Dignityhealth.org.
Barrow Neurological Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Address: 2910 N 3rd Avenue, Suite 450 Phoenix, AZ 85013
Other Ways to Give
You can also make a lasting impact on the life-saving work at Barrow through other charitable vehicles: