Barrow Beyond is an exclusive group of civic-minded, philanthropic ambassadors whose support promotes advancements in research and innovative care initiatives at Barrow Neurological Institute. What started in 2012 with five women who all had their lives changed by the world-class physicians and scientists at Barrow, has now grown to more than 100 members.
Each year, Barrow Beyond members contribute to the funding of life-changing and life-saving programs at Barrow, such as the Ivy Brain Tumor Center, the Alzheimer’s and Memory Disorder program, the Petznick Stroke Center, and more. Members all share a passion for learning, believe in the importance of medical advancement, and are deeply committed to the community.
Join Barrow Beyond today to support research and innovative care initiatives at Barrow. Annual memberships are $1,500 for individuals and $2,500 for couples. Your contribution will go 100% toward life-changing and life-saving research, treatment, and care for patients suffering from the most debilitating neurological disorders and diseases.
The benefits of joining Barrow Beyond
Begin building your legacy, give back, and meet new friends. As a Barrow Beyond member, you will receive:
- An insider’s look at the innovative research, patient care, and education taking place for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, ALS, stroke, migraine and headache, concussion and traumatic brain injury, and more.
- An exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of one of the world’s most innovative brain and spine centers.
- An invitation to a fall event, which provides members and prospects alike the opportunity to engage with Barrow leadership and network with like-minded professionals.
- An opportunity to attend the spring Barrow Genius Bar, which provides up-close access to some of the world’s leading specialists from a variety of neurological fields.
- A monthly newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest news and breakthroughs at Barrow.
- An exclusive opportunity to be included in a referral program that provides assistance with medical appointments.