Make a gift in honor or memory of someone special
Are you looking for a special way to honor or remember someone you care deeply about? Making a donation in someone’s name is a gift so powerful that it will help others.
There are several easy ways you can honor or remember someone special:
- Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, graduation or other special occasion by making a gift in someone’s honor to let them know they’re in your thoughts.
- Honor and remember the life of someone significant by making a memorial gift in their name. Many families establish a memorial so that friends and family can remember a loved one in lieu of sending flowers.
- Honor a doctor or caregiver who provided exceptional care by making a donation to their program.
- Create a fundraising page in honor or memory of a loved one or caregiver, and ask your family and friends to contribute to this meaningful way to recognize their significance to you.
When you make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one, we will send a notification of your donation. Not only will your gift bring joy to its recipient, but it will also bring hope to Barrow patients. Your support will enable Barrow Neurological Institute to continue to:
- Provide world-class neurological care to patients.
- Conduct innovative research to find treatments and cures for life-threatening conditions.
- Educate the next generation of exceptional leaders in neurology and neurosurgery.